Colour: Blue, Red, or Green.
TomTag is an award-winning visual support system inspired by Tomas, a young boy with autism. With a unique and innovative design, this communication tool helps children and young people develop coping strategies to manage their day, using structure, organization, and predictability – at home, at school and when out and about.
TomTag has a positive effect on behaviour by reducing anxieties and frustrations and making it easier for your child to understand, follow, and remember what they need to do. It’s a visual support that children love to use.
Everything’s ready to go with TomTag’s colourful, sturdy tags, click-in buttons, and symbol stickers. Forget the faff of printing, laminating, and Velcro! All you need to do is personalize it – just pick, stick, click, and off you go.
Every schedule, timetable, or checklist you need to make starts with just one or more colourful tags and a pack of blank buttons. All the TomTag symbols have been grouped into categories relating to a specific topic, skill, or area of life.
How to use:
- Pick the symbols that are going to help your child with the difficulties they have or areas you want to work on.
- Stick each symbol to a blank button.
- Click these into the tag in the order that they should be followed.
When you need to change your list or make something new, just pick-stick-click again … and again … and again!
The TomTag - Component Pack contains the following products:
- 1x Loop
- 1x Black Lanyard
- 40x Pack of Buttons
- 3x Tags of your chosen colour option - Blue, Green Or Red
Please note the Component Pack does not include the Stickers. The TomTag Sticker Packs are sold separately here:
- TomTag Sticker Pack - Feelings & Emotions
- TomTag Sticker Pack - School Timetable
- TomTag Sticker Pack - Self Care
- TomTag Sticker Pack - Out & About