Colour: White or Black.
Made from comfortable stretchy cotton lycra, the Shortie Vest is designed to be more close-fitting. Some people may prefer the feeling of a close-fitting vest, especially if they are on the autistic spectrum or have sensory processing issues. The sleeveless vest has little shorts and poppers at the crotch, allowing a nappy or pad to be changed more easily.
- Machine washable 40°C.
- Do not tumble dry.
Advantage of wearing bodysuits and vests
- Cotton vest with popper fastening crotch.
- Poppers at the gusset allow easy access when the pad or nappy needs changing, changing is less stressful for the carer and can take less time.
- Worn under everyday clothes, the vests can conceal the nappy or pad, thus avoiding embarrassment or unwanted attention.
- Can help prevent unwanted undressing at inappropriate times or places.
- Comfortable and can help keep the wearer warm.
- Poppers can keep the nappy or pad more securely in place, both during the day or at night time. It is harder for the wearer to get at their pad or nappy, helping with unwanted incidents of 'smearing'.
Measurements shown are of unstretched garment which is designed to stretch by at least 2 inches.