The Classic Kerchief is a very popular garment which provides protection with style.
Made from soft cotton fabric the kerchiefs provide a medium level of absorbency and are available in a wide range of styles.
Kerchiefs are available in a choice of two sizes and have two neck fastenings to ensure you achieve the most comfortable fit.
A Kerchief is a dribble aid garment, designed for children and adults with special needs or disabilities.
- Luxurious kerchief made from sophisticated Lady McElroy fabric.
- Made from 100% fine cotton-lawn fabric with a breathable waterproof backing.
- Breathable waterproof backing.
- Dribble bib alternative.
|Neck Circumference||38-44 cm||45-50 cm|
|Length (front neck to point)||34 cm||36 cm|
|Width when fastened||22 cm||24 cm|
Check out other colours of the Classic Kerchief:
- Classic Kerchief - Stars
Classic Kerchief - Denim Daisy
- Classic Kerchief - Blossom
- Classic Kerchief - Skull and Cross Bones
Kerchiefs should be washed before use.
- Machine washable up to 40°C.
- Air dry.
- Do not tumble dry.