The Good Grips Small Spoon is a small bowled spoon with a chunky latex-free handle and a cushion grip. It also features soft and flexible ribbing close to the spoon head so that it's comfortable to hold and helps you to know when your fingers are close to liquids that could scald. Ideal for people with a weak grasp or who have poor sensation in the hands. It makes wrist and hand issues much easier to live with. The stainless steel shaft can be bent into a right or left angle to suit the needs of the user.
Angled cutlery allows the food to be brought up to the mouth with less movement from the hands or arms, making feeding easier and less stressful.
- Enables easier eating for anyone with reduced grip
- A special twist in the shaft allows adjustment to any angle
- Chunky, latex-free, textured rubber handle for easy grip
2 options available:
- Regular steel spoon
- Spoon with a silicon-coated spoon to protect teeth from forceful biting
Please note: once the angle has been set the spoon shape can not be changed.
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA Free
- Handle length: 11cm (4.5")
- Total handle and spoon bowl length: 18cm (7")