Help everyone get into the habit of washing their hands for the recommended 20 seconds with this colourful, light-up handwashing timer. It’s easy to use and fits in most bathrooms, classrooms, or wherever sinks are found. Activate by pushing down on the bubbles, take 3 seconds to lather up your hands, and then scrub up for 20 seconds while the timer is lit. Listen for the little beep that lets you know it’s time to rinse off.
This colourful, easy-to-use 20 Second Hand Washing Timer will help everyone remember to wash their hands for the recommended 20 seconds to prevent the spread of germs.
- Timer has visual and audio cues to remind everyone to wash their hands to reduce the spread of germs.
- To use, tap the bubbles to turn on the timer. Apply enough soap to cover your hands, and scrub while the timer stays lit.
- A little beep lets you know when it’s time to rinse off.
- The timer is active for 23 seconds, so there’s enough time to lather up and scrub.
- The timer measures 9cm in diameter and can be placed within easy reach of most hand-washing areas.
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included).
- Avoid getting the timer wet. Do not submerge in water. Wipe clean with a dry cloth.