Colour: Black, Green, Pink, Red, or Navy.
Seenin Aprons are highly absorbent, cotton towelling bibs ideal for use at mealtimes to protect clothing. The Feeding Apron is designed for both adults and children with special needs to be used as an everyday garment.
All our disability aprons are made with a unique layer of bonded PVC in between two layers of towelling to provide comfort, absorbency and waterproof protection. Our range of colours is designed to be practical and durable whilst discreetly blending in with clothing.
Suitable for mealtime mess as well as dribble protection these aprons are available in a variety of sizes and with velcro neck fastening.
Durable Aprons ideal for use at home, school, outings and respite care centres. These aprons give excellent shoulder coverage and provide good protection to the front and in larger sizes, the lap.
Absorbent – Waterproof – Durable – Discreet - Comfortable.
- Absorbent cotton towelling.
- Waterproof middle layer.
- Soft comfortable backing.
- Discreet clothing protection.
- Machine wash up to 40°C.
- Wash before use.
- Suitable for tumble drying on a low heat setting.
- Close neck fastenings before washing.
- Avoid using fabric softeners and stain removal products on a regular basis to prolong the life of your feeding apron. Using these products regularly will weaken the waterproof properties in the backing.