Colour: Neon Blue
The pack contains 2 pieces: 1 Person piece and 1 House piece.
Dena designs 100% silicone toys that support children through each stage of their development, from 10 months to age 6 and way beyond. A fab investment, and a great educational gift idea!
The Dena Silicone 6 Piece Toy - My First Rainbow Neon Blue is made from food-grade platinum silicone, the same high-quality material as dummies, teethers and baking moulds. It's a new alternative to wooden toys.
Designed to be a teether, a chew, and a bath toy suitable for water play, it encourages imaginative play, fine motor skills and logical thinking. Thanks to its soft material and its design, it is safe to put in the oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. It can be used as stamps, drawing stencils, construction sets, and even baking moulds!
They can be used as teethers, for stacking, baking or as a puzzle which encourages children to play in a more imaginative way. The flexible material allows the pieces to be turned inside out to form various figures.
- Made of BPA-Free, Platinum-Based Silicone
- Resist temperatures between -60 ºC and 220 ºC
- Oven and dishwasher safe
- Minimalistic design facilitates open-ended play
- Flexible material can be turned inside out to form various figures
- Packaging size: 11cm (H) x 10cm (W) x 4cm (D)
- Age: Suitable from 10 months
Check out our other Dena Silicone Toys:
- Dena Silicone Toy - 2 Piece Set Red
Dena Silicone Toy - 6 Piece Set My First Rainbow Neon
- Dena Silicone Toy - 12 Piece Set People and Houses Neon