Your Cart:

  •  x 
No products in cart

Funding for disabled charity


Finding Solutions, Changing Lives

If you, your partner or your family member are caring for someone with additional needs you may be able to apply for funding to cover the cost of items and services not provided by your health provider or local authority. You would need to do your research before applying to a funder for a grant and be aware that you may need to meet certain criteria to be eligible for funding. 


View Our Factsheets



Fledglings does not provide grants but we have put together some information to help you look for funding. For many families with a special needs child or relative, a grant can help provide important equipment and services that will help improve the life of the person they are caring for.