Some people may find standard cutlery hard to use - especially if they have a weak grip, muscle spasms, stiffness or a lack of sensation in the hands. Enjoy your favourite foods with this dishwasher safe Caring Knife. Designed in conjunction with occupational therapists, it features an indent for your index finger to aid correct control whilst you're eating.
Its plastic polypropylene handle is lightweight and features a built-up end for a comfortable grip to help keep fingers in place while eating. Suitable for older children and adults.
- Makes Slicing and cutting food easier
- Serrated Edge cuts food effectively
- Finger indent promotes correct control
- Handle features a built-up end for a comfortable grip
- Lightweight plastic and stainless steel construction
- Made of polypropylene.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Handle length: 12.7cm
- Total length: 18cm
Check out other pieces of the Caring Cutlery Range below: