The Chewbuddy Stickman has different textures and ridges for added sensory input. Made of a chewy but resistant medical grade material. The Chewbuddy Stickman Tuff is stronger and better suited for those with a stronger bite than the original Chewbuddy Stickman.
The Chewbuddy Stickman helps as an oral sensory aid, ideal for those on the Autistic Spectrum, who may need added stimulation and proprioceptive input. It is a safe alternative to biting on hands, knuckles, cuffs, and clothing - thus avoiding the risk of choking on inappropriate objects. It helps to build oral strength and control, improving biting and chewing skills, and can also be used as a tactile fidget toy.
- Length: 8cm.
- Supplied with a detachable safety lanyard.
- Can be sterilized in a dishwasher (remove lanyard prior to washing).
- Always use under adult supervision.
- Inspect before each use and replace when it shows signs of wear.
- Made from medical grade approved material, with NO phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
- Can be sterilised and cleaned in the dishwasher.
- CE approved.
- Made in the UK.
This product is not recommended for aggressive chewers.
IMPORTANT: Sensory Chews are not a toy and whilst they are durable they are not indestructible. Wear and tear can be expected depending on the oral needs of the user and how heavily the product is chewed. Use under direct supervision at all times and replace the chew if signs of wear and tear are evident. The lanyard and clasp are not intended to be chewed and contain small parts which may be a choking hazard. Using the lanyard is not recommended for children under 5 years old.
Check out our other products in the Chewbuddy Range:
- Chewbuddy Stickman - Purple
Chewbuddy Stickman - Green
- Chewbuddy Stickman - Red
- Chewbuddy Stickman - Blue
- Chewbuddy Stickman Tuff - Yellow
- Chewbuddy Stickman Tuff - Black
- Chewbuddy Tubes 8pk
- Chewbuddy Super
- Chewbuddy Bangle
- Chewbuddy Disc Single - Red
- Chewbuddy Disc Single - Blue