Colour: Pink Camo.
The Chewigem Tread Bangle - Child Pink Camo is a chewing aid, worn on the wrist, suitable for moderate or robust chewers. The textured surface provides additional input for those who need extra sensory stimulation. 93% of people say Chewigem helps them feel calmer!
- Great for re-directing nail-biting
- This product has saved thousands of sleeves from destruction!
- Perfect for those who cannot tolerate wearing something around their neck
- Stylish and wearable
- Textured and nubbly
- Durable and Firm
- Doubles as a fidget aid
- Discreet – ideal for work or school
Imagine you’re at school and feel yourself needing to fidget but don’t want to draw attention to the fact. With a Tread Bangle up your sleeve, you will always have something discreetly available, whether in a meeting or at your desk.
It’s great for anyone who needs to stim and chew and is a fantastic product if you’re a nail-biter wanting to redirect the habit. Its nubbly and contoured texture makes it a winner among our customers.
- Product Dimension: 2 x 10 x 10 cm
- This Tread Bangle is suitable for adults.
Please note Safety Information:
Once damaged, Chewigem should be discarded and replaced. All products through chewing will eventually show signs of wear and tear. How long that depends on a variety of factors and it can take time to find the right product for you. Check regularly for damage.
- All products have been widely tested and you can be confident they are lead, latex, PVC, and phthalate-free.
- In children and any person with a learning disability, that does not understand risks, it is vital all products should be used with supervision and checked regularly for damage.
- As soon as wear and tear shows, the product should be discarded. This means a tear or puncture that could cause a larger section to break off.
How to Care for Chewigem Tread Bangle: You can wash these using any of the below options:
- Hot Soapy Water
- Top Rack of Dishwasher
- Steam Steriliser
- Microwave Steriliser
- Sterilising Solution
Helps as an oral sensory aid, ideal for those on the Autistic Spectrum, who may need added stimulation and proprioceptive input. It is a safe alternative to biting on hands, knuckles, cuffs and clothing - thus avoiding the risk of choking on inappropriate objects. It helps to build oral strength and control, improving biting and chewing skills, and can also be used as a tactile fidget toy.
Check out our other Chewigem Tread Bangles: