Colour: Kapow Blue.
The Hospital Pyjamas were designed by a trained nurse as an accessible and dignified alternative to the standard hospital gown. These pyjamas comply with hospital regulations, which saves time for hospital staff, and promotes parental involvement as nursing input is reduced.
The Children Hospital Pyjamas - Kapow comes in a fun pattern inspired by comic books. The t-shirt and shorts feature custom-designed plastic popper strips to provide easy access for medical examinations and procedures. The two piece pyjamas are designed to accommodate medical devices and IV lines, allowing IVs to be changed without having to remove pyjamas.
The Hospital Pyjamas are sized generously. It is recommended to size down if your child is just moving into the age range.
Also available in another colour: Children Hospital Pyjamas - Ballerina
Hospital Pyjamas versus Normal Pyjamas and Gowns
- Hospital Pyjamas allow IVs to be changed without having to remove pyjamas, unlike traditional pyjamas.
- IV flow undisturbed.
- Allow easy access for medical examination without undue exposure.
- Remove the need to strip off to wash.
- Accommodate other medical appliances such as plaster casts and splints.
- Promote parent and carer involvement as nursing input is reduced.
- Provide privacy and comfort, promoting wellbeing for both parents and children.
- Looks great and are a much-needed improvement to hospital gowns.
Special Design Attributes
- 100% cotton and comply with hospital regulations.
- There is a protective foam strip behind the poppers to cushion the body.
- There are no popper strips on the back of the body and have been positioned away from pressure areas.
- Plastic poppers have been used to prevent nickel allergy and interference with electrical equipment.
- Poppers are on a strip so that they cannot become detached.
- Made in the United Kingdom.
- Do not iron the popper strip. The poppers are plastic and ironing is not necessary.
- Gentle machine wash with like colours.
- Weight: 0.2kg