Made from high-grade soft neoprene, our Konfidence Youth Swim Jacket allows for a snug and comfortable fit. The jacket incorporates eight internal float pockets, which positions the buoyancy around the wearer's torso and, most importantly, below the waterline. This provides the stability to give the wearer confidence and freedom in the water, whilst crucially allowing their arms to remain free and unencumbered, helping them to learn and practise swimming strokes.
As the wearer's ability progresses, the floats can be removed in pairs to reduce the buoyancy and encourage further development.
It has an adjustable strap neoprene strap that fits comfortably between the legs, which ensures a snug and secure fit. This strap is easy to remove if preferred.
- High-grade neoprene for a comfortable fit.
- Soft Lycra binding minimises chafing.
- Chunky YKK zip to maximise security.
- Bright colours increase visibility in the pool or at the beach.
- Supports the wearer in the water. The torso is supported but not lifted out of the water, encouraging the child to learn how to move their limbs effectively in the water.
- Allows natural movements of the limbs, developing swimming strokes.
- Removable crotch strap (Age 8-10+).
Please note: The Konfidence Swim Jacket is an effective safety aid but the wearer should not be left unattended in the water at any time.
|8 to 10 years||Up to 40kg (88lbs)||Up to 71cm (28 inches)|
|10 to 12 years||Up to 45kg (99lbs)||Up to 79cm (31 inches)|
|12 to 14 years||Up to 50kg (110lbs)||Up to 86cm (34 inches)|
Check out our other Konfidence Swim Vests for younger children (up to age 7):
- Konfidence Original Buoyancy Swim Vest - Red/Yellow
- Konfidence Original Buoyancy Swim Vest - Blue/Palm
- Konfidence Original Buoyancy Swim Vest - Pink/Hibiscus
Check out our other Konfidence Swim Jackets for age 8 and over: