Sizes: Age 3-4, Age 5-6, Age 7-8 & Age 13-14.
For families and carers of children with additional needs, coping with incontinence can be a part of their daily routine. All-in-one vests and bodysuits are designed to help. The bodysuit vests are made from a soft cotton jersey fabric which allows the skin to breathe.
Long Sleeve Body Vest - The long sleeve is good for colder weather or for those who struggle to regulate their body temperature. The vest is styled to fit over the body and fasten with 3 poppers between the legs. The popper fastening allows the nappy or pad to be more easily changed, ideal for night times as well as when you are out and about.
- Machine washable 40°C.
- Do not tumble dry.
These vests are also available in different styles:
- Keeley Body Vest
- R43 Childrens Snappety Body Vest - White
- R43 Adults Snappety Body Vest - White
- Joey Body Vest
- Short Sleeve T-Shirt Body Vest
- Toby Body Vest
Advantage of wearing bodysuits and vests
- Cotton vest with popper fastening crotch.
- Poppers at the gusset allow easy access when the pad or nappy needs changing, changing is less stressful for the carer and can take less time.
- Worn under everyday clothes, the vests can conceal the nappy or pad, thus avoiding embarrassment or unwanted attention.
- Can help prevent unwanted undressing at inappropriate times or places.
- Comfortable and can help keep the wearer warm.
- Poppers can keep the nappy or pad more securely in place, both during the day or at night time. It is harder for the wearer to get at their pad or nappy, helping with unwanted incidents of 'smearing'.
|3-4||56cm (22")||52cm (20.5")|
|5-6||58.5cm (23")||56cm (22")|
|7-8||62cm (24.5")||58.5cm (23")|
|9-10||68.5cm (27")||65cm (25.5")|
|11-12||77.5cm (30.5")||74cm (29")|
|13-14||84cm (33")||81cm (32")|