The new and improved fit Seenin Flip Kerchief is a more stylish alternative to a dribble bib and allows the wearer two uses from each garment. It fastens at the neck with Hook and Loop; for an adjustable fit and ease of use. Kerchiefs are designed for adults and children with special needs.
The soft square of jersey cotton folds in half to form a double 2 in 1 kerchief. You can simply flip it for a clean dry side! The Flip Kerchief has a hidden waterproof middle layer throughout, so that when the garment is flipped, any moisture stays put in between the front and back layer and prevents the wearer getting a cold damp neck.
Seenin Flip Kerchiefs are absorbent and comfortable, made from soft jersey cotton fabric. The Flip Kerchief is a special needs garment, intended to be worn around the neck for the purpose of dribble protection.
- Stylish dribble bib alternative.
- 2 in 1 Kerchief.
- 100% Soft jersey cotton fabric.
- Waterproof middle layer.
|Length (front neck to point)||25cm||28cm||31cm|
|Width when fastened||20cm||24cm||28cm|
- Machine washable at 40°C.
- Tumble dry.
- Can be tumble dried on low heat, although air drying them will prolong their life further.
- Close neck fastenings before washing to prolong the Hook and Loop life.
Check out other Flip Kerchief colours: