Designed for durability and those cold mornings the Sensory School Trousers get you ready for school. Our Sensory School Trousers come with all the sensory adaptations present in our school uniform range with the added reassurance of a thicker and more durable fabric.
What makes our Sensory School Trousers different?
Our range of school uniform is designed to help reduce sensory issues present within traditional school uniforms – all of our products have been designed with feedback from parents at the heart of our design process, helping with those difficult mornings getting dressed for school whilst also providing comfort and support during the day.
Designed to be indistinguishable from a traditional school uniform, our Sensory School Trousers offer the following benefits:
- Fully elasticated waistband – making uncomfortable metal clips a thing of the past whilst offering an easier alternative to make getting dressed quicker in the morning or after P.E.
- Sewn-down Seam – our specialist seams remove those itchy threads that cause distraction and sensory discomfort, to support concentration in the classroom and helping your child disassociate school trousers with itchiness!
- No annoying labels – Tired of cutting off every label from your children’s clothes? We know that clothing labels are a major source of sensory discomfort during the school day, our labels are discreetly placed in the pocket of our trousers.
- Comfort throughout the day.
- Indistinguishable from traditional schoolwear.
- Fully elasticated waistband.
- Sewn-down seam.
- Label in the Pocket.
Check out other items in our Sensory School Uniform range below:
|Size||7-8 years||9-10 years||11-12 years||13-14 years||15-16 years||17-18 years
|Waist (cm)||58-72 cm||66-78 cm||70-84 cm||74-92 cm|
|Inside Leg (cm)||59||65||71||77||83||89|