The Sensory Writing Slope allows children to write at the correct angle and helps to develop handwriting skills. The writing slope is tough, durable and can be easily moved around to use wherever you like. Some children find writing on a flat surface difficult and this can sometimes lead to the development of an incorrect posture and poor motor control. The 20-degree angle of the writing slopes helps to ensure greater comfort and more effective skills development.
The surface of the slope is purposefully made slippery to ensure children use both hands – one to hold the paper in place, the other to write! Used by teachers and occupational therapists, the writing slopes can be used at school or home.
- Helps improve posture, encouraging a good seating position when working.
- The angled slope can help children with handwriting and school work.
- Can help those with limited dexterity, fine motor difficulties and hand weakness.
- Tough & durable.
- Enables more effective skills development.
- Light and portable.
- Dimensions: 35cm x 33cm x 12cm (13.7" x 13" x 5").
- Weight: 1.1kg.
- Suitable for children 5+
Check out other colours of the Sensory Writing Slope: