The cute sleepy Bear Pyjamas with Popper Neckline are designed to help eczema sufferers by reducing the damage caused by scratching from hands and feet. The pyjamas have silk mittens and are super soft for sensitive skin, they are also effective for other irritating skin conditions such as psoriasis, chicken pox and more.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
Sleepy Bear Pyjamas with Popper Neckline are available with a Dye Free popper neck pyjama top with a sleepy bear vinyl design and a co-ordinating blue or pink colour striped pyjama bottom.
- Available in sizes from 6 months to 4 years.
- Cute sleeping teddy bear design on Dye Free Popper Neck Top.
- Easy to put on pyjama tops without dragging the fabric over your child’s face.
- Super-comfortable for little ones with itchy necks.
- The Pyjama top has sewn-in mitts that cannot be opened.
- The Pyjama bottom has closed feet with a layer of woven cotton over the front of the foot and under the toe to minimise the impact of 'toe scratching'.
- The Pyjama bottoms are made with no inside leg seam and a reinforcing panel over the ankle area, we also use flat seams for extra comfort. These design features are especially for those children who use the seams in their PJ bottoms to scratch with.
- Loose-fitting 100% stretch cotton fabric ensures babies and children are cool and comfortable at night and that their sensitive skin is not irritated.
- Suitable for nighttime wear.
- Designed for babies, toddlers and children with eczema, the ScratchSleeves are equally effective at helping with other scratching such as skin irritations including chicken pox, post-surgical healing, hair-pulling, thumb-sucking, protecting feeding tubes and more!
- Machine wash at 40 degrees.
- Use a non-biological detergent and can be tumble-dried
Here is a customer’s review of the ScratchSleeve Pyjamas for her son.
"My son's skin has been so much better since purchasing these, he can even wear them comfortably in the hot weather" Sarah O.
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.