Colour: Green with Woodland Animal print and yellow sleeves.
Our cosy, cuddly soft and breathable Slumbersac All-Year Child Organic Cotton Sleeping Bag with Detachable Sleeves 2.5 Tog in a beautiful design offers your child a safe and comfortable night sleep.
- Helps children and young people remain covered in bed and comfortable throughout the night.
- The high quality zip front design makes changing more convenient and stress-free for both children and carers.
- Helps to stop the wearer from accessing their nappy & preventing smearing.
- Detachable sleeves via press studs to remove if the child is too warm and re-attach when needed.
- The long sleeves padding allows for unrestricted arm movement.
- 2.5 Tog padded – suitable for All-Year Round use & room temperatures between 15-21 degrees.
Material & Care
- Outer material/lining made of 100% organic cotton (certified according to OCS - Organic Content Standard).
- Filling: breathable polyester fleece, quick drying.
- Machine washable up to 60 degrees - tumble dry (gentle cycle).
- Certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and therefore free of harmful substances.
WHAT IS TOG?
The tog rating or weight of a sleeping bag determines its thickness and therefore how warm it keeps the child. The higher the tog rating (weight) the warmer the sleeping bag.
Our sleeping bags are 2.5 tog which is recommended for a room between 15-18°c.
These are guidelines only - you should always check the child to make sure they don’t overheat. Remember it is better to be cool than hot and it is quite normal for the child's hands and arms to be cool. Feel the nape of their neck – if it is damp then they might be too warm.
Standard and Long Sleeve sleeping bags.
Our sleeping bag sizing is generous because children should be able to kick and wriggle freely in the sleeping bag. Ideally their feet should be at 3/4 of the sleeping bag, leaving the bottom quarter of the sleeping bag 'empty'.
Therefore, it is advised you buy the sleeping bag based on the child’s age and do not go a size bigger. It is not safe to use sleeping bags that are too big. The child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the sleeping bag is zipped up, otherwise it is too big. These sizes are recommendations only.
Every child is different, so always try the sleeping bag on for size on arrival and refer to our sizing guide carefully before purchasing.
Age 3- 6 years: Height 101-116cm.
Age 6-10 years: Height 116-140cm.
Check out other Slumbersac All-Year Child Organic Cotton Sleeping Bags:
- Slumbersac All-Year Child Organic Cotton Sleeping Bag with Detachable Sleeves 2.5 Tog - Transport
- Slumbersac All-Year Child Organic Cotton Sleeping Bag with Detachable Sleeves 2.5 Tog - Polar Pals Print
- Slumbersac All-Year Child Sleeping Bag without Sleeves 2.5 Tog - Turquoise