The Supersoft ScratchSleeves Dye-Free is the perfect option for those who have super sensitive skin. Available in ages 3 months to 8 years. They are perfect for day or nighttime wear and to help prevent scratching and discomfort for eczema but can also be used to help other skin irritations, including chicken pox, post-surgical healing, hair-pulling, thumb-sucking, protecting feeding tubes, and much more.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
The Supersoft ScratchSleeves Dye-Free is the perfect option for those who have super sensitive skin.
- Made from Dye and Zinc free cotton and silk
- Available in sizes from birth to 8 years.
- The Cardigan design ensures comfort and remains firmly in place while still being quick and easy to put on
- Sewn-on mitts that cannot be opened
- Mitts are loose-fitting and made of natural silk to protect delicate skin from vigorous scratching.
- 100% stretch cotton sleeves to allow movement, and comfort and keep babies and children cool.
- Suitable for day or night. They can be worn under or over regular clothing.
- For more independent toddlers or older children, it is recommended to wear ScratchSleeves under a t-shirt, pyjamas or strapped tops e.g. dungarees to ensure that they are difficult for the child to remove without help.
- Designed for babies, toddlers and children with eczema, the ScratchSleeves are equally effective at helping with other scratching such as skin irritations including chicken pox, post-surgical healing, hair-pulling, thumb-sucking, protecting feeding tubes and more!
- Machine wash at 40 degrees.
- Use a non-biological detergent and can be tumble-dried
Please note that the smaller sizes up to 9 months have no shoulders and a cut-away neckline to keep young babies as cool as possible to prevent overheating and to make the product easy for parents to use. Shoulders have been added into the larger sizes so that they fit comfortably and to ensure the Scratchsleeves stay firmly in place on more active children.
Here is a customer’s review of the ScratchSleeves for her son.
"I would like to say a big thank you for coming up with the idea for these fantastic scratch mittens. We have had a very stressful four months since my son was diagnosed with severe eczema at the age of 10 weeks. I started using ScratchSleeves yesterday and what a fantastic day he had. It’s the first time we have been able to let him play without having to sit right beside him in case he pulled his socks off his hands which he does about every two seconds!" - Nicola
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.