Age: 13-14 years
For families and carers of children with additional needs, coping with incontinence can be a part of their daily routine. All-in-one vests and bodysuits are designed to help. The bodysuit vests are made from a soft cotton jersey fabric which allows the skin to breathe. The vests are styled to fit over the body and fasten with poppers between the legs. The popper fastening allows the nappy or pad to be more easily changed, ideal for night times as well as when you are out and about.
Toby Body Vest - The short legs are to help prevent access to nappies or pads. This is a close fitted garment with double strength fabric at the crotch and five poppers at the back to make it difficult for the user to get in but still allows the carer to change nappies.
- Machine washable 40°C.
- Do not tumble dry.
These vests are also available in different styles:
- Keeley Body Vest
- R43 Childrens Snappety Body Vest - White
- R43 Adults Snappety Body Vest - White
- Joey Body Vest
- Short Sleeve T-Shirt Body Vest
- Long Sleeve Body Vest
Advantage of wearing bodysuits and vests
- Cotton vest with popper fastening crotch.
- Poppers at the gusset allow easy access when the pad or nappy needs changing, changing is less stressful for the carer and can take less time.
- Worn under everyday clothes, the vests can conceal the nappy or pad, thus avoiding embarrassment or unwanted attention.
- Can help prevent unwanted undressing at inappropriate times or places.
- Comfortable and can help keep the wearer warm.
- Poppers can keep the nappy or pad more securely in place, both during the day or at night time. It is harder for the wearer to get at their pad or nappy, helping with unwanted incidents of 'smearing'.
|3-4||56cm (22")||52cm (20.5")|
|5-6||58.5cm (23")||56cm (22")|
|7-8||62cm (24.5")||58.5cm (23")|
|9-10||68.5cm (27")||65cm (25.5")|
|11-12||77.5cm (30.5")||74cm (29")|
|13-14||84cm (33")||81cm (32")|