The Wagtail Wheelchair cover comes in two versions - with or without sleeves. The covers are waterproof, unlined and come with a hood attached. Both are elasticated to fit over the wheelchair footplate.
Wagtail Cover with Sleeves
- Designed for children who can push themselves in their wheelchair.
- It is elasticated to fit over the footplate and has elasticated sleeve cuffs.
- The cover is designed to fit over the body rather than the chair at the back. This allows the wearer more freedom of movement when they are pushing themselves in their chair.
Wagtail Cover without Sleeves
- Designed for those who have restricted movement or those who are unable to push themselves in the chair.
- The cover goes over the back of the chair to keep the back of the wearer dry.
- Slits at the back of the garment allow the wheelchair handle to be passed through so that they are free for the carer to push. Features a hood and velcro at the neck opening.
- Available with or without sleeves.
- Suitable for a child age 7 -14 years.
- Fits over the footplate.
- Machine wash 40 degree.
- Waterproof, taped seams.