Colours: Red or Blue.
The Weighted Shoulder Wrap is ideal for use in the classroom, at reading time, at the dinner table or in the car. It has a calming effect helping attention span and reducing excessive fidgeting. An effective therapeutic solution for those with sensory issues such as Autism. They can provide a soothing sensory stimulus through pressure on the body, similar to the feeling of being held, hugged or cuddled. This can have a calming effect, helping to relieve stress and anxiety.
Weight is provided by plastic beads sewn into an inner lining for additional strength and comfort. The Weighted Wrap is CE marked and registered as a class 1 medical device. Made in the UK from durable polycotton outer with an inner lining.
- Dimensions: 100cm x 21cm.
- Weight: 800g.
Important Information on weighted products
- Always consult with an Occupational Therapist or health professional before using a Weighted Lap Pad or other weighted product. Weighted products should be used with suitable supervision at all time.
- Use the correct weight of product, we would suggest that a weighted product. For example, does not exceed 10% of the user's body weight. This weight recommendation is however only a guide, so please consult an Occupational Therapist or Health Professional.
- The person using the weighted product should be able to remove it at all times; this is essential to prevent them from becoming uncomfortable or overheated. Do not roll someone up in a weighted product under any circumstances.
- Weighted products are not suitable for very young children, and people with certain conditions such as epilepsy, heart conditions, breathing difficulties or circulatory problems.
- It is essential that the child is able to self remove any weighted product if they become uncomfortable.
- Always use with adult supervision.
Check out our various Weighted Lap Pad designs:
- Weighted Lap Pad (1kg or 2kg)
Red Stars Weighted Lap Pad 2kg
Blue Stars Weighted Lap Pad 2kg
- Unicorn Weighted Lap Pad 2kg
See our other Weighted products: