Fledglings is a National Charity that provides practical advice and support about living with children with additional needs, and accurately signposts people to other organisations to get the other advice they need.
Fledglings finds and sells products that improve the lives of children with additional needs and their families and provides advice and support around these products.
We want a society where children with additional needs and their families and carers have access to the products, equipment and support they need to allow them to achieve their potential, maximise their achievements and improve their quality of life.
“Thank you so much for all of this advice – I love Fledglings! You always give such a comprehensive and genuinely caring service” Heather – Paediatric Occupational Therapist
FLEDGLINGS FOR SCHOOLS AND ORGANISATIONS
Fledglings has always worked closely with schools, professionals and organisations, providing the products and information they need to improve children’s potential and quality of life.
How we can help;
- + Information resources – Fledglings provides brochures and information leaflets for schools and their families with useful information on products and how they can help. We can send you an information resource pack for events, for staff or for you to pass on to parents.
- + Information online – products solutions and information available online.
- + Information for Occupational Therapists and Professionals – we provide information on products for professionals and can signpost you to other organisations for advice.
- + Support and advice on specific products and product solutions for schools, pupils and their families.
- + Product Supply – Fledglings can supply and advise on a wide range of products, suitable for schools and the classroom as well as parents or carers.
- + We provide advice on the products we supply and how they can help.
- + Supplying Products – Fledglings can supply a wide range of products for schools and organisations. Our range includes cups, cutlery, crockery, chewing aids, swimwear, clothing, continence products, sensory products and much more. For our full range;
or contact us to request a brochure.
ORDERING FROM FLEDGLINGS
- + Orders can be placed by telephone, via email, fax, post or on our E-shop.
- + Payments - orders can be paid for at the time of ordering via debit or credit card. Payments can also be paid by cheque, bank BACS payment or Postal order.
- + Invoices – for schools and organisations we can invoice you for payment, 14 days payment terms from completion of order.
- + Proformas – we can provide Proforma orders as required.
- + Quotations - Fledglings are happy to put together a quote if you need one. We are asked frequently to provide quotations for organisations and funders. Quotations are valid for 3 months from the date the order was created.
- + Postage – postage and packaging is included in all our prices. (please note, additional charges to the Republic of Ireland apply)
- + Delivery Areas – Fledglings currently despatches within the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
- + Despatch– delivery is usually 3 -5 days from the day the order was processed, if the items are in stock. If there are exceptions to this, we will inform you (e.g. larger items shipped directly from manufacturer, made to order or bespoke items)
- + Terms & Conditions
Tel: 01799 541807
Fax: 08452 801530
Address: Fledglings Family Services, Wenden Court, Station Approach, Wendens Ambo, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB11 4LB