Fledglings is a national charity that provides practical advice, help and support about living with children with special needs, and accurately signposts people to other organisations to get the other support and advice they need.
Fledglings finds and sells products that help the lives of children with additional needs and their families and offers advice and support around these products.
We want a society where children with additional needs and their families and carers have access to the products, equipment and support they need to allow them to achieve their potential, maximise their achievements and improve their quality of life.
Working with Occupational Therapists to provide product solutions and information to help support families and carers looking after children and adults with additional needs. Through our enquiry helpline and products, we can help Occupational Therapists provide the support people need to carry out everyday tasks with more confidence and independence. We have supported Occupational Therapists working in a wide range of health and social care environments – including schools, housing departments, hospitals, community centres and care homes.
“Thank you so much for all of this advice – I love Fledglings! You always give such a comprehensive and genuinely caring service” Heather – Paediatric Occupational Therapist
FLEDGLINGS FOR SCHOOLS AND ORGANISATIONS
Fledglings has always worked closely with schools, professionals and organisations, providing the products and information they need to improve children’s potential and quality of life.
We currently work with over 2,000 schools in the UK
"We received the neckerchief today and the size is perfect, please proceed with the rest of our order"
INFORMATION AND HELPLINE
- + Information resources – Fledglings provides brochures and information leaflets for schools and their families with useful information on products and how they can help. We can send you an information resource pack for events, for staff or for you to pass on to parents.
- + Information online – product solutions and information available online.
- + Information on products for professionals and we can signpost you to other organisations for advice.
- + Our helpline and enquiry service, receives calls from schools, professionals etc on various challenges, vests to stop access to nappies, school trousers with elasticated waist to help independence skills, rucksacks with reins for school trips, safety when out and about.
- + Fledglings can supply a wide range of products for schools and organisations. Products that schools already source from us include cups, cutlery, crockery, chewing aids, swimwear, clothing, continence products, sensory products and many more. For our full range;
ORDERING FROM FLEDGLINGS
- + Orders can be placed by telephone, via email, fax, post or on our e-Shop.
- + Payments can be made at the time of ordering via debit or credit card. Payments can also be paid by cheque, bank BACS payment or postal order. Orders through the e-Shop require payment at time of ordering.
- + Invoices – for schools and organisations we can invoice you for payment, 14 days payment terms from completion of order.
- + Proformas – we can provide Proforma orders as required.
- + Quotations - Fledglings are happy to put together a quote if you need one. We are asked frequently to provide quotations for organisations and funders. Quotations are valid for 3 months from the date the order was created.
- + Postage – postage and packaging is included in all our prices. (please note, additional charges to the Republic of Ireland apply)
- + Despatch– delivery is usually 3 -5 days from the day the order was processed, if the items are in stock. If there are exceptions to this, we will inform you (e.g. larger items shipped directly from manufacturer, made to order or bespoke items)
- + Terms & Conditions
Tel: 01799 541807
Fax: 08452 801530
Address: Fledglings Family Services, Wenden Court, Station Approach, Wendens Ambo, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB11 4LB