The XL Hobbledehoo Harness has front and rear grab handles, easy-to-adjust clips, and a detachable safety leash. It also has reflective stripes for visibility in low light.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
The XL Hobbledehoo Harness is designed for individuals aged seven and above who may have autism or special needs. It allows for easy holding, grabbing, or lifting of the person, ensuring complete control.
These walking reins are suitable for chest widths ranging from 53cm to over 75cm (21"+), comfortably accommodating both teenagers and adults.
- Front and rear grab handles to catch them when they stumble or to pick them up when they fall.
- Easy adjustability with clips around the chest. Quick-release straps over shoulders that extend over helmets for ease of getting on and off.
- A twin-clipped detachable safety leash (1.2m long) is required when close restraint is needed. The leash extends to a single handle to hold it.
- High visibility reflective shoulder stripes and rear logo for dusk hours and low visibility occasions.
- Additional padding applied in all panels
- Reinforcement on all attachments and handles
- Secondary images to show the size comparison of the XL and the original version.
Hobbledehoo XL - Suitable for ages 6/7 years upwards - Chest 53cm to over 75cm (21"+)
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.