Enjoy easier days out with our Adult Wheelchair cosies. Waterproof, warm and easy to stow in its own stuff-sac, these covers are super easy to fit in seconds. The cheerful designs are sure to brighten even the greyest day and provide a fun talking point. A lovely way to customise a boring wheelchair! Our cosies are easy to fit with no fiddly fixings, non-restrictive and comforting. A signature pouch pocket keeps hands warm and useful things within reach. The covers can also be used on armchairs, plane seats or on hospital visits – anywhere a comforting warmth is required.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
- 100% waterproof shell and cosy fleece lining, this cover will keep you warm and comfortable in all weather
- This cover has been designed with the wheelchair user’s needs in mind: comforting without being too restrictive for sensory issues, can withstand kicking, can be folded down to access PEGs / administer medication, contrast Velcro tabs to help with visual impairment
- Easy to fit with no need to get out of the chair. Can be fitted by the user to aid independent living, where appropriate.
- Fits all manual and powered wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- Ideal for anyone from a large child up to a full-size adult and fits into any style of wheelchair. Great for growing teens, anyone who owns more than one wheelchair and for providing comforting protection for days out.
- 90cm wide by 140cm long (we suggest you check the length of the legs and footplate before ordering).
- Recommended from aged 11 years to adult (we also do a smaller kids size).
- They come with a compact stuff sac for easy storage.
- Fleece-lined pocket to keep hands warm.
- Wheelchair covers can be washed in a washing machine up to 40 degrees. Do NOT tumble dry.
What age is this suitable for?
We recommend the Adult size for about age 11 years +. It fits most children from 135cm tall up to full-sized adults.
Is it universal?
Yes, this product is an apron-style cover so it fits over the user rather than a traditional footmuff style. It fits all manual and powered wheelchairs.
Is it easy to fit?
It has been designed so it is easy to fit a carer or independent user. Please refer to the video below to see it in action.
Please note: some of the patterns are out of stock with our supplier but are due in 18th November.
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.
Fledglings currently offers shipping to the United Kingdom only online. For orders outside the UK please contact us for further details as we can usually arrange shipping at an additional cost.
Shipping in the UK.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout. Where items come from just one supplier the following rates will apply. When items are purchased from multiple suppliers an extra amount will be added at checkout to contribute to the shipping costs. This helps us keep the prices as low as we can. As a one-stop-shop, we aim to make it cheaper to shop in one place that buy from multiple online retailers and pay shipping costs at each one.
Second Class Royal Mail shipping is £4.99.
First Class Royal Mail shipping is £6.25.
- For First Class shipping, the order must be place before 12pm.
- All First Class orders placed after 12pm will be despatched the following working day.
- Our warehouse is not opened on weekends and Bank Holidays. First Class orders placed during these days will be despatched on the following working day.
- Dropship items are not available for First Class shipping - please check the listing under the shipping information BEFORE ordering to see if an item is coming direct from our supplier.
- Some suppliers may not be able to ship larger items to NI the Shetland Islands, Jersey or Guernsey. If they do there may be an extra cost. Please ask BEFORE placing your order.
Please note: First Class shipping does not guarantee next day delivery. We will ship as stated above, but once the item is with Royal Mail it will be for them to deliver as quickly as they can.
Tracked and Signed For: If you would like your order delivered Tracked and Signed For, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0203 319 9772.
Some of our stock are dropship items which are delivered straight to the customer from the supplier’s warehouse. If a product is a dropship item, it will be written in the product description under the shipping information. Please allow 10 days for delivery on dropship items. If you have any queries please contact us for more information.
Items in stock are normally dispatched within 2 working days of the order being processed. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you at the time of order. Goods remain the property of Fledglings until full payment is received.
This cover is easy to put on minimising fuss. Very cosy underneath.
Thank-you for your lovely review on the Adult Fleece Lined Wheelchair Cover it's great to hear how the item is easy, practical and cosy.
Thank-you for supporting us at Fledglings
Good quality and fun design
Hello Tammy, Thank-you for your review we are so pleased that you are pleased with the quality and design of the wheelchair cover. Thank-you for supporting us at Fledglings
Thank-you for your five star review on this product we are so pleased that you are pleased with your purchase.