Designed especially for wheelchair users, these ponchos are designed to be longer at the front to cover the thighs and to stop at lower back height – no nasty wrinkles to worry about and easy to get on and off.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
These colourful ponchos are easy to put on, fully waterproof and have a peaked hood to protect faces from the rain. Designed especially for wheelchair users, these ponchos are designed to be longer at the front to cover the thighs and to stop at lower back height – no nasty wrinkles to worry about and easy to get on and off.
Available in 4 designs- the popular Grey Elephants, Seagulls, Multi-colour Retro Rainbow & Yellow Zebra – these ponchos are sure to cheer anyone up on a rainy day. And when the sun comes out again, they pack away neatly into their own matching stuff sac!
- Measurements – please also see images for further sizing details:
- Wrist to wrist 135cm
- Chin to hem (front) 82cm
- Back of neck to hem (back) 61cm
- We reckon these will fit anyone over about 11 years old to full-height adult or 135cm – 170cm in height. Please check measurements before ordering. We also do a kids size wheelchair poncho.
- Machine Washable at 40 degrees
- Silky soft waterproof fabric backed in PU
- Peaked hood
- Popper fastenings under chin and at cuffs
- Non-restrictive and very easy to get on and off
''This item is sent directly from the supplier and may be out of stock. Please call us on 0203 319 9772 to check the availability. ''
PLEASE NOTE THE SEASGULLS IS OUT OF STOCK AND WE HAVE NO EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE AT THIS TIME
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.