Colour: Blue or Red.
Measures 7cm across with the wrist "opening" measuring 5cm in diameter. The gap in the bangle means it will fit over larger wrists and also makes it easy to put on and remove - it will suit both children and adults alike. It provides a discreet and safe oral motor chewy for those that have a need to chew. The hexagonal shape provides a large biting area and the nodules around the outside provide additional sensory input.
The Chewbuddy Bangle is a medical grade sensory chew designed and made in the UK using FDA approved material. Particularly good for those who chew on cuffs or those that don't like to wear something around their neck.
Helps as an oral sensory aid, ideal for those on the Autistic Spectrum, who may need added stimulation and proprioceptive input. It is a safe alternative to biting on hands, knuckles, cuffs and clothing - thus avoiding the risk of choking on inappropriate objects. It helps to build oral strength and control, improving biting and chewing skills, and can also be used as a tactile fidget toy for sensory seekers craving proprioceptive feedback.
- Dimensions: 7cm (L) x 5cm (D).
- Weight: 15g (can put 2-3 on a wrist to provide a bit of comforting weight).
- Wash with warm soapy water.
- Dishwasher and sterilizer safe.
- Always use under adult supervision.
- Inspect before each use and replace when it shows signs of wear.
Check out our other products in the Chewbuddy Range:
- Chewbuddy Stickman - Purple
Chewbuddy Stickman - Green
- Chewbuddy Stickman - Red
- Chewbuddy Stickman - Blue
- Chewbuddy Stickman Tuff - Yellow
- Chewbuddy Stickman Tuff - Black
- Chewbuddy Tubes 8pk
- Chewbuddy Super
- Chewbuddy Bangle
- Chewbuddy Disc Single - Red
- Chewbuddy Disc Single - Blue