Our Disposable Swimsters come in packs of 1, 3 or 12 and can give you peace of mind and the user confidence and freedom in the pool or on the beach. Ideal to use under usual swimwear.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
Disposable Swimsters detail.
- Breathable and waterproof nappies with a strong soft construction.
- Made from non-woven fabric with a waterproof coating to act at a fluid and particle barrier without adding weight.
- The thin single layer of waterproof disposable swim nappy is designed to kill the bacteria it comes into contact with.
- They are not absorbent so do not expand in the water.
- Fit comfortably and are worn discreetly under a swimsuit.
- The nappy is designed to stay in tact in water and not clog filters.
- Designed for solids only, they can be worn twice if not soiled the first time.
- Not advised for diarrhoea or loose stools.
- Non-woven polyurethane coating.
Please ensure you read the measuring guide below before placing your order to ensure you get the correct size.
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.
|Youth XS (6-8)||43-61cm (17"-24")|
|Youth S (8-10)||45-68.5cm (18"-27")|
|Youth M (10-12)||51-76cm (20"-30")|
|Youth L (14-16)||53-81cm (21"-32")|
|Adult XS (16+)||Up to 86cm (-34")|
|Adult Small||Up to 97cm (-38")|
|Adult Medium||Up to 102cm (-40")|
|Adult Large||Up to 112cm (-44")|
Fledglings currently offers shipping to the United Kingdom only online. For orders outside the UK please contact us for further details as we can usually arrange shipping at an additional cost.
Shipping in the UK.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout. Where items come from just one supplier the following rates will apply. When items are purchased from multiple suppliers an extra amount will be added at checkout to contribute to the shipping costs. This helps us keep the prices as low as we can. As a one-stop-shop, we aim to make it cheaper to shop in one place that buy from multiple online retailers and pay shipping costs at each one.
Second Class Royal Mail shipping is £4.99.
First Class Royal Mail shipping is £6.25.
- For First Class shipping, the order must be place before 12pm.
- All First Class orders placed after 12pm will be despatched the following working day.
- Our warehouse is not opened on weekends and Bank Holidays. First Class orders placed during these days will be despatched on the following working day.
- Dropship items are not available for First Class shipping - please check the listing under the shipping information BEFORE ordering to see if an item is coming direct from our supplier.
- Some suppliers may not be able to ship larger items to NI the Shetland Islands, Jersey or Guernsey. If they do there may be an extra cost. Please ask BEFORE placing your order.
Please note: First Class shipping does not guarantee next day delivery. We will ship as stated above, but once the item is with Royal Mail it will be for them to deliver as quickly as they can.
Tracked and Signed For: If you would like your order delivered Tracked and Signed For, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0203 319 9772.
Some of our stock are dropship items which are delivered straight to the customer from the supplier’s warehouse. If a product is a dropship item, it will be written in the product description under the shipping information. Please allow 10 days for delivery on dropship items. If you have any queries please contact us for more information.
Items in stock are normally dispatched within 2 working days of the order being processed. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you at the time of order. Goods remain the property of Fledglings until full payment is received.
Contact Support Available
Contact Support Available
If you need further support on how to help your child with incontinence issues, you can call the Contact helpline on 0808 808 3555.
Please note the Contact team cannot help with orders or product information, please call 0203 319 9772 for any queries of this nature.
Not what I expected
I am a completely novice to this area of disability and I am not sure what I really expected with this product. I purchased it for my adult daughter who has MS and needs to be able to stretch and use her limbs as often as possible and in water, is ideal. I bought a pack - of what I thought, rather innocently, was going to be several pairs, of disposable swim shorts and in the absence of any true sizing detail, I opted for the size that I ordered.- Adult Large - for her to try out for fit, quality and protective experience.
I was surprised to see only one pair of pants inside the pack - and even more shocked to discover that the size is not just large - it is extremely large and just too, too big even for a size 14 or 16 adult AND add in the total cost of this first time shopping experience , this has cost £11.00 of my daughter's PIP budget!
If you are going to sell these products to Adults as well as children, it would be extremely helpful to have full details of the sizing - not a guess estimate. If you cannot match to an adult size at least give the waist, hip and leg porthole dimensions. I am not sure that the current flimsy one run of elastic edging to the waist or the leg portholes will actually hold any soiling - not going to try to find out.
Disability is a hit and miss affair at the best of time and this experience has not helped with providing any clarity! I am not sure if I am going to bury them or display them but I am certainly not going to offer them to my daughter to wear!
Hello Kathy, thankyou for reviewing our product. Following our telephone conversation I'm glad we are all sorted now and if you ever need anything else please call us and we are more than happy to place the order over the phone and help with any sizing questions you may have etc
Have a lovely evening
Done the job bit tight for my little girl who's only 4
Thanks Mandy for your feedback, really appreciated. I have made a note that you have said they are a little on the tight side and will monitor.