Promoting healthy activity indoors and out, the EDX Education Whizzy Dizzy can be used to improve a child’s hand-eye coordination and to help develop gross motor skills.
The sturdy plastic base houses a swivelling sitting platform that rotates as children pull on the circular central wheel.
Children will be recruiting core muscles as they discover how to coordinate their hands and arms in order to manoeuvre themselves around the central post, providing a sense of achievement and fun as they make themselves go around faster. However, they are always in control of their speed as the Whizzy Dizzy will only spin as fast as they are pulling on the wheel.
- Diameter: 550mm.
- Height: 300mm.
- Maximum weight limit: 45kg.
- Age: Suitable from 3 years.
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Physical Development - motor skills.
- Physical Development - hand-eye coordination.
- Personal Development - collaborative play.
- Understanding the World - forces & motion.