Crafted for comfort, our stylish new tan and grey Excursion features a discreet zip that opens around the back, so you can slip your foot (and orthotic if you wear one) in and out with ease.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
Made from suede leather and fabrics engineered for breathability.
Why your feet will love them:
- Experience hassle-free on-and-off. The zip (what we call ‘easy shoe access’) creates larger entry portals and is easier to pull than straight, lateral or wrap-around zippers.
- Wide-expanding upper and generous toe-box depth. Great for accommodating wider feet, swelling, orthotics and AFO/SMO.
- They absorb shock. The memory foam footbed features dual density heel, arch, and metatarsal support. Plus it’s removable so you can fit a custom orthotic.
- All day comfort and security. Lateral support, anti-slip stability with our phylon soles and smooth, breathable linings.
- Shockingly lightweight!
- Sensory friendly. We have smooth linings and instead of stuck on labels, we stamp our sizing detail onto the tongue.
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.