Originally designed by Jenny Herd and made specifically for her son Adam, the Herd Apron is now available in three sizes. Seenin Herd Aprons are highly absorbent, cotton towelling garments ideal for comprehensive dribble protection. Herd Aprons are designed for children and adults with special needs to be used as an everyday garment.
All our disability aprons are made with a unique layer of bonded PVC in between two layers of towelling to provide comfort, absorbency and waterproof protection. This apron is designed to be practical and durable whilst discreetly blending in with clothing.
Suitable for mealtime mess as well as dribble protection with a Velcro neck fastening. Durable aprons ideal for use at home, school, outings and respite care centres.
The design is intended to provide a dribble aid with comprehensive shoulder protection, more so than our standard aprons and kerchiefs. This is beneficial for those who are not able to keep their head up or have a tendency to drop the head to one side or the other.
- Generous shoulder protection
- Waterproof middle layer
- Soft absorbent cotton towelling
|Herd Apron||Small (Children's)||Medium||Large|
|Length neckline to base (A)||35cm||43cm||51cm|
|Width at front (B)||33cm||36cm||39cm|
|Width at shoulders (C)||46cm||50cm||51cm|
|Neck circumference (D)||34-39cm||40-45cm||50-55cm|
- Machine Wash at 60°C before use
- Machine wash up to 40°C
- Suitable for tumble drying on a low heat setting
- Close neck fastenings before washing
- Avoid using fabric softeners and stain removal products on a regular basis to prolong the life of your feeding apron. Using these products regularly will weaken the waterproof properties in the backing