Colour: Navy, Red, Turquoise.
These HiLINE Boys Incontinence Swim Boxers provide modern designs combined with state-of-the-art fabrics. Have the freedom to play and swim in a pool or on the beach without the restriction of having to use disposable products.
The integral waterproof pant, elasticated at the waist and tops of the legs, is designed to help contain accidents in the water. They are a great alternative as your child grows out of disposable swim nappies.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
- HiLINE range of swimwear offers modern designs using high-quality fabrics.
- Discreet design - looks just like standard swimwear.
- Suitable for containing urinary and faecal incontinence - no pads required.
- Fully washable and lightweight.
- Manufactured using Tactel fabric, which is lightweight and quick-drying.
- 40 degree wash.
- Do not tumble dry.
A good fit is essential. We advise measuring before ordering. The costume should be a 'snug' fit where the integral pant fits at the waist and top of the leg (if the fit is loose, it may leak).
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.
Fledglings currently offers shipping to the United Kingdom only online. For orders outside the UK please contact us for further details as we can usually arrange shipping at an additional cost.
Shipping in the UK.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout. Where items come from just one supplier the following rates will apply. When items are purchased from multiple suppliers an extra amount will be added at checkout to contribute to the shipping costs. This helps us keep the prices as low as we can. As a one-stop-shop, we aim to make it cheaper to shop in one place that buy from multiple online retailers and pay shipping costs at each one.
Second Class Royal Mail shipping is £4.99.
First Class Royal Mail shipping is £6.25.
- For First Class shipping, the order must be place before 12pm.
- All First Class orders placed after 12pm will be despatched the following working day.
- Our warehouse is not opened on weekends and Bank Holidays. First Class orders placed during these days will be despatched on the following working day.
- Dropship items are not available for First Class shipping - please check the listing under the shipping information BEFORE ordering to see if an item is coming direct from our supplier.
- Some suppliers may not be able to ship larger items to NI the Shetland Islands, Jersey or Guernsey. If they do there may be an extra cost. Please ask BEFORE placing your order.
Please note: First Class shipping does not guarantee next day delivery. We will ship as stated above, but once the item is with Royal Mail it will be for them to deliver as quickly as they can.
Tracked and Signed For: If you would like your order delivered Tracked and Signed For, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0203 319 9772.
Some of our stock are dropship items which are delivered straight to the customer from the supplier’s warehouse. If a product is a dropship item, it will be written in the product description under the shipping information. Please allow 10 days for delivery on dropship items. If you have any queries please contact us for more information.
Items in stock are normally dispatched within 2 working days of the order being processed. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you at the time of order. Goods remain the property of Fledglings until full payment is received.
Contact Support Available
Contact Support Available
If you need further support on how to help your child with incontinence issues, you can call the Contact helpline on 0808 808 3555.
Please note the Contact team cannot help with orders or product information, please call 0203 319 9772 for any queries of this nature.
Been getting the Hi Line incontinence shorts since my wee 1 started school, and honestly swear by them. In 6 years never a leak nor a rip. Even after they are to small someone else can get use.
These Incontinence Swim Boxers are absolutely amazing and everything stays in the inner part of the boxers. I haven't had any leaking which gives me the piece of mind when to goes swimming, were on our 3rd pair now and they look like regular swimming wear.