Our kids sleeveless feeding tube access bodysuits have a designed access area to the PEG/feeding tube. The access is ideal for any PEG/G-tubes and sub-pubic catheters.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
Does you child wear a nappy and/or are they tube fed? Our sleeveless, age appropriate,
feeding tube access bodysuits with our specially designed tube access makes the lives of parents/carers just that little bit easier when it comes to accessing a PEG/feeding tube.... whether it be for feeding or the administration of medication, access is so much easier with the tube access vest and is an effective way of managing those difficult situations.
The access is ideal for any PEG/G-tubes and sub-pubic catheters.
- Gentle machine wash with like colours
- Low temperature tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Designed with a longer leg, reinforced crotch and 5 durable studs all for additional coverage
- Strategically placed 'window' to a PEG/feeding tube for the parent/carer to access and high enough for the child not to tamper with
- Flat-locked side seams to prevent digging into the skin under a brace
- Top-stitched seams to minimise curling of the leg/neck/armhole openings
- Tag-free so your child can move without uncomfortable irritation
- Made from AZO-free, supersoft cotton/elastane fabric which is gentle on the skin
- Available for ages 3-20 years old in a variety of colours
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.