This reusable Kes-Vir high-waisted briefs, are waterproof for ladies with incontinence concerns.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
Swim Briefs have a waterproof lining with adjustment on the leg cuffs and a large slider on the waist for waist adjustment for effective containment of bowel. It will contain a little amount of urine if the fit is snug. No need for disposable pads or pants.
- The leg cuffs are adjustable by Peel, Pull and Press system and the waist has a pull tie cord for extra security. for effective containment of bowel movement. It will contain a little amount of urine if the fit is snug.
- High-waisted Swim Briefs with a drape effect front giving a fashionable look.
- The front of the top is lined with a drape effect giving a very stylish look.
- The top overlaps at the waist of the briefs.
- High-waisted Swim Briefs giving a fashionable look to the complete outfit.
- Whether you are swimming in the pool or sea or having a hydrotherapy session, this swimwear will give you peace of mind with absolute security.
- Eco-Friendly Briefs made from Recycled Fabric.
Bottom Fabric Content: Outer: 78% Polymide(RECYCLED), 22% Elastane. Inner: PU coated 100% Polyester.
- Machine washable in 40 degree C.
- Top Sold Separately - Fabric - main 80% PA, 20% EA; Lining 100% Polyester.
FABRIC USED IS: sustainable techno-fabric, made of a ECONYL® regenerated Nylon that turns waste problems into fashion and interior solutions. Vita is versatile, hyper-resistant, thin, elegant, stretch, soft and breathable: a unique mix of muscular compression and comfort. Thanks to its innovative construction, it is twice as resistant to chlorine and suntan creams and oils than competitors’ fabrics.
A good fit is essential. We advise measuring before ordering. The costume should be a 'snug' fit where the integral pant fits at the waist and top of the leg (if the fit is loose, it may leak).
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.
Contact Support Available
Contact Support Available
If you need further support on how to help your child with incontinence issues, you can call the Contact helpline on 0808 808 3555.
Please note the Contact team cannot help with orders or product information, please call 0203 319 9772 for any queries of this nature.