Kushies Reusable Freestyle Swimmers for Children are a good replacement for disposable swim nappies. Also available in adult sizes Kushies Freestyle Swimmers for Adults.
Suitable to wear underneath your own swimwear, giving you peace of mind whether you doing hydrotherapy, leisure swimming or swimming lessons.
The Kushies are elasticated at the legs and back waist. It has an adjustable waist with both Velcro and ties fastenings. It can be opened out, allowing the wearer to be laid down onto the swimmers. It can then be brought up through the legs and fastened around the wearer. Ideal for individuals with limited movement or those who need help changing.
It may be used alone but are often used under regular swimwear. Designed to hold and retain solid bowel movements for incontinent swimmers. Not advised for those with diarrhoea or loose stools.
- Hook-&-loop fastening system for easy wear and secure closure.
- Ties at the waist and at the legs for added security in adult sizes.
- Gusseted legs ensure containment.
- Will contain solid bowel movement only.
- To be worn under regular swimwear, ideal for hydrotherapy.
- Outer fabric 100% nylon, Inner lining 100% polyester.
- Machine wash 40°C.
- Do not tumble dry.
|Child (XS Junior)||16"-19"|