The Percussion Set can encourage interactive play with musical games and toys. This helps improve children's social skills and ability to communicate. Music therapy can help improve the cognitive function of the brain and support language development. Percussion instruments can be used in one to one play or in a group setting and can help in a variety of ways;
- A fun way of creating rhythms and musical patterns, good for relieving stress.
- Improves co-ordination and a sense of timing.
- Improves dexterity and motor skills, particularly in the arms, hands and fingers.
- Encourages social interaction and communication skills.
- Helps develop self-expression.
Age: Suitable from 3 years.
Set of 10 percussion instruments in a handy clear plastic carry case contains:
- 2 x Maracas.
- 2 x Castanets.
- 1 x Tambourine.
- 1 x Triangle and beater.
- 2 x Claves.
- 1 x Rhythm-clapper.
- 1 x Single-tone guiro and beater.
- 2 x Finger cymbals.
- 1 x Wooden shaker pot.
- 1 x 13 Bell jingle stick.