EXCLUSIVE TO FLEDGLINGS!
Made from comfortable stretchy cotton lycra, the Shortie Vest is more close-fitting for those prefering the feeling of a close-fitting vest, especially on the autistic spectrum or have sensory processing issues. The sleeveless vest has little shorts and poppers at the crotch, allowing a nappy or pad to be changed.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
Made from comfortable stretchy cotton lycra, the Shortie Vest is designed to be more close-fitting. Some people may prefer the feeling of a close-fitting vest, especially if they are on the autistic spectrum or have sensory processing issues. The sleeveless vest has little shorts and poppers at the crotch, allowing a nappy or pad to be changed more easily.
- Machine washable 40°C.
- Do not tumble dry.
Advantage of wearing bodysuits and vests
- Cotton vest with popper fastening crotch.
- Poppers at the gusset allow easy access when the pad or nappy needs changing, changing is less stressful for the carer and can take less time.
- Worn under everyday clothes, the vests can conceal the nappy or pad, thus avoiding embarrassment or unwanted attention.
- Can help prevent unwanted undressing at inappropriate times or places.
- Comfortable and can help keep the wearer warm.
- Poppers can keep the nappy or pad more securely in place, both during the day or at night time. It is harder for the wearer to get at their pad or nappy, helping with unwanted incidents of 'smearing'.
Please note that once the white and black are sold there will be mo more with just navy being available
Please note: These are handmade in the UK.
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.
Fledglings currently offers shipping to the United Kingdom only online. For orders outside the UK please contact us for further details as we can usually arrange shipping at an additional cost.
Shipping in the UK.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout. Where items come from just one supplier the following rates will apply. When items are purchased from multiple suppliers an extra amount will be added at checkout to contribute to the shipping costs. This helps us keep the prices as low as we can. As a one-stop-shop, we aim to make it cheaper to shop in one place that buy from multiple online retailers and pay shipping costs at each one.
Second Class Royal Mail shipping is £4.99.
First Class Royal Mail shipping is £6.25.
- For First Class shipping, the order must be place before 12pm.
- All First Class orders placed after 12pm will be despatched the following working day.
- Our warehouse is not opened on weekends and Bank Holidays. First Class orders placed during these days will be despatched on the following working day.
- Dropship items are not available for First Class shipping - please check the listing under the shipping information BEFORE ordering to see if an item is coming direct from our supplier.
- Some suppliers may not be able to ship larger items to NI the Shetland Islands, Jersey or Guernsey. If they do there may be an extra cost. Please ask BEFORE placing your order.
Please note: First Class shipping does not guarantee next day delivery. We will ship as stated above, but once the item is with Royal Mail it will be for them to deliver as quickly as they can.
Tracked and Signed For: If you would like your order delivered Tracked and Signed For, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0203 319 9772.
Some of our stock are dropship items which are delivered straight to the customer from the supplier’s warehouse. If a product is a dropship item, it will be written in the product description under the shipping information. Please allow 10 days for delivery on dropship items. If you have any queries please contact us for more information.
Items in stock are normally dispatched within 2 working days of the order being processed. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you at the time of order. Goods remain the property of Fledglings until full payment is received.
Lovely fit for my son who is nearly 13 and has outgrown the children size, good quality
Was two small and legs were not as long as I excpected
Thank-you for your review on our shortie vest for adults. We are sorry to hear that the vest wasn't as long as you expected we do always recommend for customers to check the product measurements before ordering. Items can always be returned for a refund in their original condition if you are unhappy with your purchase. Thank-you for shopping with us at Fledglings and please do let us know if we can help further.