As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
Colour: White, Black or Navy.
Made from comfortable stretchy cotton lycra, the Shortie Vest is designed to be more close-fitting. Some people may prefer the feeling of a close-fitting vest, especially if they are on the autistic spectrum or have sensory processing issues. The sleeveless vest has little shorts and poppers at the crotch, allowing a nappy or pad to be changed more easily.
- Machine washable 40°C.
- Do not tumble dry.
Advantage of wearing bodysuits and vests
- Cotton vest with popper fastening crotch.
- Poppers at the gusset allow easy access when the pad or nappy needs changing, changing is less stressful for the carer and can take less time.
- Worn under everyday clothes, the vests can conceal the nappy or pad, thus avoiding embarrassment or unwanted attention.
- Can help prevent unwanted undressing at inappropriate times or places.
- Comfortable and can help keep the wearer warm.
- Poppers can keep the nappy or pad more securely in place, both during the day or at night time. It is harder for the wearer to get at their pad or nappy, helping with unwanted incidents of 'smearing'.
Measurements shown are of unstretched garment which is designed to stretch by at least 2 inches.
Fledglings currently offer shipping to the United Kingdom only. For orders outside the UK please contact us for further details.
Free shipping on orders over £60 in the UK.
For orders under £60:
Second Class Royal Mail shipping is £4.50. First Class Royal Mail shipping is £6.00.
- For First Class shipping, the order must be place before 12pm.
- All First Class orders placed after 12pm will be despatched the following working day.
- As our warehouse is not opened on weekends and bank holidays, any First Class orders placed during these days will be despatched on the following working day.
- Dropship items are not available for First Class shipping.
Please note: First Class shipping does not guarantee next day delivery. We will ship as stated above, but once the item is with Royal Mail it will be for them to deliver as quickly as they can.
Tracked and Signed For: Tracked and insured in the event of lost or damaged goods.
If you would like your order delivered Tracked and Signed For, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0203 319 9772.
Items in stock are normally dispatched within 1 working days of the order being processed. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you at the time of order. Goods remain the property of Fledglings until full payment is received.
Some of our stock are dropship items which are delivered straight to the customer from the supplier’s warehouse. If a product is a dropship item, it will be written in the product description. Please allow 10 days for delivery on dropship items. If you have any queries please contact us for more information.
Returns & Cancellations
If you change your mind or are unhappy with your order, returns and exchanges can be placed within 14 days of receiving your products. We ask that all items returned to us are in a new condition with its original packaging and tags where applicable, in place.
Please email us at email@example.com to let us know that you are returning your order. As we are a charity, returning products to us is at the cost of the customer. We are a not for profit organisation and all purchases made at Fledglings helps the national charity, Contact to continue supporting families of disabled children with expert information and advice.
Our Return address is
In the unlikely situation that you receive a damaged or faulty item, we will provide you a full refund including the cost of shipping. Once we receive your order at our warehouse and this has been processed we will issue you a refund to your original payment method.