EXCLUSIVE TO FLEDGLINGS!
For children on the autistic spectrum or with sensory processing issues, the short legged Unitard, provides body compression to enhance bodily awareness and does reduces easy access to the nappy.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
When worn as underwear or at night, it's excellent for preventing incidents of smearing or undressing for some adults.
- Close-fitting and stretchy cotton Lycra with no popper fastenings.
- Ideal for children who’ve worked out how to undo poppers to undress or get at their nappy.
- Step in through the neck opening and pull the garment up and over the body.
- It can be worn under everyday clothes as underwear or used at night.
- Machine wash at 40°C.
- Do not tumble dry.
Please note these are handmade in the UK to order.
White has been discontinued, once sold through only black will be available.
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.
Measurements shown are of the unstretched garment, which is designed to stretch by at least 2 inches.
Fledglings currently offers shipping to the United Kingdom only online. For orders outside the UK please contact us for further details as we can usually arrange shipping at an additional cost.
Shipping in the UK.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout. Where items come from just one supplier the following rates will apply. When items are purchased from multiple suppliers an extra amount will be added at checkout to contribute to the shipping costs. This helps us keep the prices as low as we can. As a one-stop-shop, we aim to make it cheaper to shop in one place that buy from multiple online retailers and pay shipping costs at each one.
Second Class Royal Mail shipping is £4.99.
First Class Royal Mail shipping is £6.25.
- For First Class shipping, the order must be place before 12pm.
- All First Class orders placed after 12pm will be despatched the following working day.
- Our warehouse is not opened on weekends and Bank Holidays. First Class orders placed during these days will be despatched on the following working day.
- Dropship items are not available for First Class shipping - please check the listing under the shipping information BEFORE ordering to see if an item is coming direct from our supplier.
- Some suppliers may not be able to ship larger items to NI the Shetland Islands, Jersey or Guernsey. If they do there may be an extra cost. Please ask BEFORE placing your order.
Please note: First Class shipping does not guarantee next day delivery. We will ship as stated above, but once the item is with Royal Mail it will be for them to deliver as quickly as they can.
Tracked and Signed For: If you would like your order delivered Tracked and Signed For, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0203 319 9772.
Some of our stock are dropship items which are delivered straight to the customer from the supplier’s warehouse. If a product is a dropship item, it will be written in the product description under the shipping information. Please allow 10 days for delivery on dropship items. If you have any queries please contact us for more information.
Items in stock are normally dispatched within 2 working days of the order being processed. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you at the time of order. Goods remain the property of Fledglings until full payment is received.
My son has worn these from being a toddler. Excellent quality. Please consider going to larger sizes as he now wears biggest size currently available.
I order from fledglings for my disabled son and the products are good. Items do go out of stock quite quickly so it is a waiting game for some items to come back in
Hi Karon, Thank-you for your feedback on our Sleeveless short leg unitard. We are so pleased to hear you like our product. This item is handmade exclusively for Fledglings and we do try our best to keep these items in stock but cannot always predict their popularity. We will pass your feedback onto our merchandising team. Thank-you for supporting us at Fledglings. All the Best, Sophie