The Streetwise Buggy sets new standards of Simplicity, Style and Protection
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
The Streetwise Buggy sets new standards of simplicity, style and protection.
It comes with an easy brake to help those of you that struggle operating brakes with bare feet. This was carefully considered so that applying and releasing the brake is no longer scary!
The easy seat removal feature allows you to reach under the seat, release the catch and off the seat comes! This is all part of the lifting motion, so quick for when you are loading up in the pouring rain!
This comes in Mini or Standard and both include the footrest, lap belt and vest harness.
The 'crash tested*' Streetwise Buggy has the following Special Features:
- Easy Brake - applying and releasing the brake is easy.
- Easy Seat Removal - The seat comes off in one easy-reaching motion you simply reach under the seat, release the catch and off it comes.
- Compact Fold - Easy to fit in the back of most cars, once folded the chassis is 29cm high.
- Versatile Seat - Offers a reclining backrest, tilt in space, postural support, tow seat sizes, a seat that can grow with your child and the additional option to have the seat face rear or forward facing.
- Accessories - headrests, lateral supports, harnesses, side covers, hood, rain cover, foot muff, basket, equipment tray and oxygen holder.
- *Crash tested in the forward facing way only.
The Streetwise Buggy and Tandem Buggy use the same seats and are interchangeable between chassis
Please view the size guide pdf below for the Mini and Standard size information.
Please note: These are custom orders so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details. From the point of order these items can take up to 10 weeks for delivery.
The price point displayed on the product is for a basic package our supplier understands that all children have different needs and there are different attachments and accessories that can be added to the product to assist the user and their family.
As these are exempt from VAT we will need a VAT exemption form completing and sending to us before shipment. See below to download.
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.