This jacket helps patients who struggle to walk steadily. Caregivers can assist from behind or beside the patient using soft handles. It's easy to put on like a regular jacket with side zips for outerwear. Comes with a mesh wash bag for laundering. Ideal for those using walking sticks or frames.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
This product is designed to help patients who have difficulty walking steadily on their own. Caregivers can stand behind or beside the patient to assist them. It is particularly helpful for those who use walking sticks or frames. The jacket is easy to put on, just like a regular jacket, with a zip fastener and side zips to accommodate outer clothing. It features soft handles that caregivers can use to provide support without grabbing the patient's clothing or limbs.
- Designed to assist an ambulant patient with an unstable gait
- Carers can assist from behind or at the sides
- Ideal for assisting those walking sticks/frame
- Easy to apply like a jacket with zip fastening and side zips to allow expansion for outer clothing
- The jacket has soft handles positioned to enable the carers to offer some postural support and avoid grabbing clothing/limbs
- Mesh wash bag supplied for use when laundering jacket
Klarna is available at checkout if this helps.
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.