The Writing Slope - Clear allows children to write at the correct angle,
helping to develop handwriting skills. The writing slope is tough and
durable and can be carried easily from classroom to classroom. Some children
find writing on a flat surface difficult and it can sometimes lead to the development
of an incorrect posture and poor and motor control. Our writing slopes have
a 20-degree angle, which helps to ensure greater comfort and more effective
The surface of the slope is purposefully made slippery to ensure children use
both hands – one to hold the paper in place, the other to write! Used by
teachers and occupational therapists, writing slopes can be used at school
- Helps improve posture, encouraging a good seating position when working.
- The angled slope can help children with handwriting and school work.
- Can help those with limited dexterity, fine motor difficulties and hand weakness.
- Tough & Durable
- Enables more effective skills development
- Light and portable.
- Dimensions: 35cm x 33cm x 12cm (13.7" x 13" x 5").
Check out our other colour options of the Writing Slope: