Tested by the ISVR: University of Southampton
Worn comfortably in the ear to reduce stressful sounds and focus on the important ones. The super flexible lanyard can be worn over or behind the head.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
Calmer reduces noise related stress & sensory overwhelm - without isolating you from sounds you want to hear.
Very helpful for those with: sensitive hearing, hyper-sensitivity to sound associated with autism, hyperacusis, misophonia, noise related stress & other hearing conditions.
- A clever gadget that reduces stressful frequencies without muffling sound.
- Soothes sound sensitivities & helps you feel calmer.
- Available with a fixed lanyard
- Comfortable soft-touch silicone. Washable & reusable.
- Tested by the ISVR: University of Southampton. (Read more)
- Patent pending technology: | GB2593205 | PCT/GB2021/05076
We also have calmer®-kids-earplugs
IMPORTANT: This product comes with a factory damage guarantee, but cannot be refunded once it has been used due to hygienic reasons.
Return policy: For hygiene and health reasons, we can only accept exchanges or refunds for products that are in the same condition as when they were purchased, with the packaging unopened and without any alterations.
Who / What is this suitable for?
Who / What is this suitable for?
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.
Fledglings currently offers shipping to the United Kingdom only online. For orders outside the UK please contact us for further details as we can usually arrange shipping at an additional cost.
Shipping in the UK.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout. Where items come from just one supplier the following rates will apply. When items are purchased from multiple suppliers an extra amount will be added at checkout to contribute to the shipping costs. This helps us keep the prices as low as we can. As a one-stop-shop, we aim to make it cheaper to shop in one place that buy from multiple online retailers and pay shipping costs at each one.
Second Class Royal Mail shipping is £4.99.
First Class Royal Mail shipping is £6.25.
- For First Class shipping, the order must be place before 12pm.
- All First Class orders placed after 12pm will be despatched the following working day.
- Our warehouse is not opened on weekends and Bank Holidays. First Class orders placed during these days will be despatched on the following working day.
- Dropship items are not available for First Class shipping - please check the listing under the shipping information BEFORE ordering to see if an item is coming direct from our supplier.
- Some suppliers may not be able to ship larger items to NI the Shetland Islands, Jersey or Guernsey. If they do there may be an extra cost. Please ask BEFORE placing your order.
Please note: First Class shipping does not guarantee next day delivery. We will ship as stated above, but once the item is with Royal Mail it will be for them to deliver as quickly as they can.
Tracked and Signed For: If you would like your order delivered Tracked and Signed For, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0203 319 9772.
Some of our stock are dropship items which are delivered straight to the customer from the supplier’s warehouse. If a product is a dropship item, it will be written in the product description under the shipping information. Please allow 10 days for delivery on dropship items. If you have any queries please contact us for more information.
Items in stock are normally dispatched within 2 working days of the order being processed. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you at the time of order. Goods remain the property of Fledglings until full payment is received.
I have Autism and I guess part of my aural/sensory sensitivity, gives me issues with Misphonia. I can't wear ear defenders or ear plugs because they make me feel disoriented, like I am under water. But with these, I can still hear everything clearly, they appear to dull the pitch of troublesome noises, if that makes sense. Not a cure as such but definitely a helpful little tool to, enable me to keep my concentration.
Thank-you for your five star review on the Calmer ear plugs it's great to hear how this product has been useful for you and helps block out troublesome sounds we really appreciate this feedback and are so pleased that they are helping with concentration too. We really love to hear how our products help our customers and I will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team. All the best and thank-you for supporting us at Fledglings