The TickiT Percussion Set 16pk can encourage interactive play with musical games and toys. This helps improve children's social skills and ability to communicate. Music therapy can help improve the cognitive function of the brain and support language development. Percussion instruments can be used in one to one play or in a group setting and can help in a variety of ways;
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Expressive Arts & Design - Music & Dance
- Understanding the World - Sound
- Physical Development - Motor Skills
- Personal Development - Collaborative Play
Set of 16 percussion instruments in a handy clear plastic carry case contains:
- 2 x Maracas.
- 2 x Castanets.
- 1 x Tambourine.
- 1 x Triangle and Beater.
- 2 x Wooden Claves.
- 1 x Wooden Rhythm-clapper.
- 1 x Wooden Single-tone Guiro and Beater.
- 2 x Metal Finger Cymbals.
- 1 x Wooden Shaker Pot.
- 1 x 13 Bell Wooden Jingle Stick.
Suitable for Children Ages 3+