The Chewbuddy Disc Single has been developed for children and adults who seek oral sensory feedback in mind. All our chews are designed to please the chewer with the different textures and ridges that provide sensory input.
The chew is made in the UK from medically graded material and is latex-free. It can be sterilised or cleaned by popping them into the dishwasher or washed with hot water and mild soap. They are all CE approved.
The Disc is 5cm across making it more discreet and age-appropriate for older children as well as being ideal for little ones. The disc is perfect for mouthing and chewing with ridges and dimples for sensory feedback. The dimensions make the disc ideal for school or when out and about.
- Children with autism or other special needs often have a need to chew.
- A safe alternative to chewing on fingers, cuffs, pencils and toys.
- Use the Chewbuddy for proprioceptive input and sensory feedback to the mouth and jaw.
- Also makes a great tactile fidget toy.
- Disc Length: 5.5cm.
- Thickness: 1cm
- Weight: 16g.
- Supplied with a detachable safety lanyard.
- Can be sterilized in a dishwasher (remove lanyard prior to washing).
- Inspect before each use and replace when it shows signs of wear.
- Made from medical grade approved material.
- Can be sterilised and cleaned in the dishwasher.
- CE approved.
- Made in the UK.
- Not Suitable for children under 36 months.
- Please supervise at all times.
This product is not recommended for aggressive chewers.
IMPORTANT: Sensory Chews are not a toy and whilst they are durable they are not indestructible. Wear and tear can be expected depending on the oral needs of the user and how heavily the product is chewed. Use under direct supervision at all times and replace the chew if signs of wear and tear are evident. The lanyard and clasp are not intended to be chewed and contain small parts which may be a choking hazard. Using the lanyard is not recommended for children under 5 years old.
Check out our other products in the Chewbuddy Range: