Colour: Red or Blue.
The Chewbuddy Super with safety lanyard is strong and resilient, designed to help those who are more aggressive chewers. The raised ridges and dimples provide added sensory input. With rounded edges and solid construction, it acts as a safe oral chewing aid - a safe alternative to biting on hands, knuckles, cuffs and clothing - thus avoiding the risk of choking on inappropriate objects.
Helps as an oral sensory aid, ideal for those on the Autistic Spectrum, who may need added stimulation and proprioceptive input. It helps to build oral strength and control, improving biting and chewing skills, and can also be used as a tactile fidget toy.
- Dimensions: 8cm (length).
- Supplied with a detachable safety lanyard.
- Can be sterilized in a dishwasher (remove lanyard prior to washing).
- Always use under adult supervision.
- Inspect before each use and replace when it shows signs of wear.