The multi-functional Chewbuddy Tubes 8pk is made from medical grade, latex-free material. They are ideal for early learners, individuals with fine motor difficulties and those with arthritic conditions.
These can be boiled to clean them, placed in a dishwasher or steriliser.
A set of 8 Tubes are included in each pack:
- Includes 2 x Blue (1 smooth/1textured), 2 x Red (1 smooth/1textured), 2 x Green (1 smooth/1textured), 2 x Purple (1 smooth/1textured)
- Suitable for ages 4+
Approximate Product Dimensions: (L) 54mm x (D) 14mm
The Chewbuddy Tubes can be used as:
- Chewy pencil topper for those that like to chew and mouth pencils and pens.
- Pencil grip to help handwriting and pen control.
- Hoody toggles for those that chew clothes and cords.
- Chewy necklace when put on a safety cord or lanyard.
- Fits all standard pens and pencils. - helps boost concentration and focus.
- Made of durable rubber and can withstand being moved from pencil to pencil.
- To fit as a pencil grip or if the pencil topper is a tight fit, place the tube into very hot/boiling water for a couple of minutes (take care!) - this will make the tube easier to push over the pencil.
- Use under supervision at all times and check regularly - discontinue use at the first signs of wear and tear.
- Use under adult supervision and discontinue use at signs of any wear and tear.
Check out our other products in the Chewbuddy Range: