City Of Clouds Seamless Sensory Crew Socks is made of super soft and ecological premium bamboo yarn. It is seamless, which helps avoid sore little toes. Supreme comfort for children with sensory needs.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
This really isn’t like any other sock. We wanted to solve a problem. We wanted to make possibly the best school sock in the world.
City Of Clouds approached by parents that had children with sensory needs. You might be reading this now and currently know too well the heartache of seeing your small person in meltdown about wearing socks because they are so uncomfortable to wear. So that got us thinking, why should not only sensory children have to go through this, but moreover, why shouldn’t all children have the opportunity for supreme comfort?
- Seamless - No horrid seams, which can make little toes sore.
- Bamboo - Supersoft and ecological premium yarn.
- Comfort - Ultimate fit for better comfort using dual-cylinder machines.
- Quality - We made these to last the school year, not just a term!
- Ingredients: 78% Bamboo, 20% Nylon, 2% Elastane.
- 1 pair of socks in a pack.
Washing and Care:
- Wash inside out on a 30C wash.
- Do not dry clean.
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.
Fledglings currently offers shipping to the United Kingdom only online. For orders outside the UK please contact us for further details as we can usually arrange shipping at an additional cost.
Shipping in the UK.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout. Where items come from just one supplier the following rates will apply. When items are purchased from multiple suppliers an extra amount will be added at checkout to contribute to the shipping costs. This helps us keep the prices as low as we can. As a one-stop-shop, we aim to make it cheaper to shop in one place that buy from multiple online retailers and pay shipping costs at each one.
Second Class Royal Mail shipping is £4.99.
First Class Royal Mail shipping is £6.25.
- For First Class shipping, the order must be place before 12pm.
- All First Class orders placed after 12pm will be despatched the following working day.
- Our warehouse is not opened on weekends and Bank Holidays. First Class orders placed during these days will be despatched on the following working day.
- Dropship items are not available for First Class shipping - please check the listing under the shipping information BEFORE ordering to see if an item is coming direct from our supplier.
- Some suppliers may not be able to ship larger items to NI the Shetland Islands, Jersey or Guernsey. If they do there may be an extra cost. Please ask BEFORE placing your order.
Please note: First Class shipping does not guarantee next day delivery. We will ship as stated above, but once the item is with Royal Mail it will be for them to deliver as quickly as they can.
Tracked and Signed For: If you would like your order delivered Tracked and Signed For, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0203 319 9772.
Some of our stock are dropship items which are delivered straight to the customer from the supplier’s warehouse. If a product is a dropship item, it will be written in the product description under the shipping information. Please allow 10 days for delivery on dropship items. If you have any queries please contact us for more information.
Items in stock are normally dispatched within 2 working days of the order being processed. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you at the time of order. Goods remain the property of Fledglings until full payment is received.
Contact Support Available
Contact Support Available
If you need further support on how to help your child with any behaviour, financial, or educational issues you can call the Contact helpline on 0808 808 3555 between 9-5 Mon to Fri
Please note the Contact team cannot help with orders or product information, please call 0203 319 9772 for any queries of this nature.