The Waterproof Mattress can be wiped down and dried easily, making it ideal for night-time changes. Especially useful as a child moves into adulthood and the volume of wetting increases.
As a Charity, any profit made from every purchase goes back to helping families with disabled children.
The hospital-style Waterproof Mattress is manufactured from body foam with a modular cut, allowing the mattress to adapt to the shape of the user making the mattress more comfortable. The polyurethane waterproof cover comes tightly zipped and is vapour permeable, which allows airflow for further comfort—tape-sealed seam with zipping.
Tips for Cleaning the Mattress
- Wipe with a mild detergent (diluted washing-up liquid is okay), rinse and dry thoroughly before placing back onto the bed.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or neat bleach, as this will destroy the water-repellent properties.
- To eradicate odours, dilute chlorine by 1 part per 1,000
Available in UK or EU size
- UK Single: 190cm x 90cm x 13cm
- EU Single: 200cm x 90cm x 13cm
Please note: There is the option to pay by Klarna at checkout. If you need help with larger items try the Online Grants Search
Please note: These products are sold with their intended purpose as described. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of items where physical force has been used to damage the product or where it had been used in a manner that it was not designed for. If in doubt of its suitability, please get in touch.