The pack contains 2 pieces: 1 Person piece and 1 House piece.
Dena designs 100% silicone toys that support children through each stage of their development, from 10 months to age 6 and way beyond. A fab investment, and a great educational gift idea!
The Dena Silicone Toy People and House - 2 Piece Set Red is made from food-grade platinum silicone, the same high-quality material as dummies, teethers and baking moulds. It's a new alternative to wooden toys.
Designed to be a teether, a chew, and a bath toy suitable for water play, it encourages imaginative play, fine motor skills and logical thinking. Thanks to its soft material and its design, it is safe to put in the oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. It can be used as stamps, drawing stencils, construction sets, and even baking moulds!
They can be used as teethers, for stacking, baking or as a puzzle which encourages children to play in a more imaginative way. The flexible material allows the pieces to be turned inside out to form various figures.
- Made of BPA-Free, Platinum-Based Silicone.
- Resist temperatures between -60 ºC and 220 ºC.
- Oven and dishwasher safe.
- Minimalistic design facilitates open-ended play.
- Flexible material can be turned inside out to form various figures.
- Packaging size: 11cm (H) x 10cm (W) x 4cm (D).
- Age: Suitable from 10 months.
Check out our other Dena Silicone Toys:
Dena Silicone Toy People and House - 2 Piece Set Neon Blue
- Dena Silicone Toy People and Houses - 12 Piece Set Multicoloured Neon
- Dena Silicone Toy My First Rainbow - 6 Piece Set Multicoloured Neon